Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Adam!

Adam thirty minutes old.
And Adam makes five!

After his first bath, (Adam's, not Mark's)


First week home








Halloween





Thanksgiving day






Adam learned how to smile!







Christmas morning








At Disneyland, love his cheeks!









In the cannon at Santa Monica Pier.










Love his big brown eyes.











At Relay for Life, very early in the morning!












At the zoo.













I found him in the laundry room eating dog food!














This face makes me laugh!















Such a big boy! Mommy loves you!
















5 comments:

Ken and Cari said...

I love it!!!!!! He is such a cutie!! I love the picture of the boys wwith Adam in the canon!!! Happy Birthday Adam!!!!!!!

Willow said...

Wendy, I can't beleive it has been a year already!! Hmmm, is it kosher to celebrate his birth with a "peeps night"?

Karen said...

Happy birthday, Adam!

Laura said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Adam Love aunt Coco! He is so cute and very different from Sam and Peter. How fun to watch them grow! I'm glad you have a blog so I can feel closer to you and your family!

Bret&Amberly said...

Happy Birthday Adam, and I'm with Willow, let's celebrate "peeps style"