Monday, January 5, 2009

'Twas the week before Christmas

Are they making a big mess or sugar cookies? Okay, it's both. Athough, we don't have proof of the finished product, I think we were too anxious to eat them!
I LOVE looking at Christmas lights. There is something so magical how everyday houses and trees are transformed into wonderful displays of light. It is all so beautiful. Of course, you need to have hot chocolate to complete the night!
Mickey and Minnie were out in front of a house so we HAD to stop for pictures. Hey, I'll get my Disney fix any way I can!

My hubby has been bitten by the surfing bug. He has a really good friend who has taken him surfing a few times and now he's hooked! We saw this house and Mark had to get out and pose!



I remember when I was little, I would just stand by our tree and just look. It is so cute watching my boys to the same thing.




Santa came to visit us BEFORE Christmas! He came to pick up some presents we picked out for someone else so he could deliver them in time for Christmas morning.





The boys making some Christmas ornaments






Some of the Nativites I've collected over the years. I love how unique all of them are, and yet still tell the same story.







Sam enjoyed playing with this Nativity. He would tell me the whole story as he acted it out.








Cute decorations Sam made in kidnergarten this year









having fun with light sabers










1 comment:

Laura said...

Your house looks so great! I can't believe how different it is!

looks like you all had a good Christmas! Wish we could have been there too!