Thursday, April 9, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Who says good things come in small packages? Apparently anyone who has received a little blue bag from Tiffany's! Liz (my half and half) surprised Cari (my knot sister) and myself with a VERY FUN day! We each got a necklace from Tiffany's and then we went to lunch at Benihanas. I'm so bummed I don't have any pictures from that place, I was too busy talking and eating and watching the show! The food was amazing and I gorged myself! After an incredible lunch, we went to the movies and watched Confessions of a Shopaholic. It is a great movie to watch with the girls. After the movie, we went shopping! We went to Bare Escentuals were Liz bought me Buxom lips lip gloss. She describes it as a party on your lips...Wow, is it ever! This stuff is amazing, I am so hooked! We did a little more shopping and then went to the beach to take pictures of Mark surfing. So much fun!

So pretty!


The whole experience!

Liz is really good at understanding how hard moms work and sacrifice for their families. She also knows how important it is for moms to take care of themselves and have days just for them...without kids or husbands to look after. That's what this was all about, just a day to be a girl and have fun and I love her for it. Thank you so much Liz for an incredible time and as the song goes...girls just wanna have fun!


2 comments:

Ken and Cari said...

I love our knot necklaces. It really was a fun day!!

Laura said...

Lucky!! That sounds like a most perfect day!!