Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Late Easter!


The pretty flowers Mark and the boys gave to me Never in a million years, would I have thought that trains, trucks, Captain Underpants, and Darth Vader meant Easter. I guess it does though when you have BOYS!


Chocolate for breakfast!







Sam was so funny. We went to my parents house for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. While the boys were looking for eggs, I asked Sam if he had foound any yet. He said, "No, all I find is poop!" Oops, guess that happens when there are two dogs running around in the back yard.




It didn't take Adam very long to figure out that there was candy in the eggs!













Adam eating a marshmallow sucker











2 comments:

Laura said...

Your boys' haircuts look good! It didn't take Ryker long to know that good things were in the Easter eggs either! He still brings them to me to open hoping there's candy in them (we still random plastic eggs roaming the house and toy boxes)I wish we were closer so the kids could play together more!

Ken and Cari said...

Those truck baskets are awesome!