Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Peter's field trip to the CA science center May 09

Peter's big end of the year field trip this year was to the science center in LA. I pulled Sam out of class that day so he could come too. The center is totally fun and my kids learned a lot!




These two pictures are mostly for me. I love history (especially American history) and anything to do with Disney. They had this animation stand on display there, which I thought was really cool!














Here they had a truck on the other end of the purple crane thing and then this rope on this side The kids had to try to pull the rope to liftthe truck. It took almost the entire class to lift it up!





Peter riding a bike on a highwire!






Sam's favorite thing to do...climb!









On the bus going back home.











No comments: