Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon at midnight!

Okay seriously, I love going to the movies. I love going on opening night or opening weekend. I love the crowds and the excitement of fans seeing their favorite story on screen. But nothing even compares to how I felt seeing the mid-night showing of New Moon. I have never been so excited to see a movie in my entire life!!! It is kind of embarrassing how much I love the Twilight saga. If I was a teenager, I guess it would be better, but come on, I'm 32 with three kids for goodness sake! But I don't care, it is so good and just so much fun! I went with a bunch of friends which totally made the experience so much better! I don't know what it is, maybe it's living with a house full of boys, but I had so much fun with the girls and just being silly and letting loose, not having to worry about anything. A big shout out to all my friends made the night sooo much fun and to my hubby who stayed home and took care of the kids. When I got home, he asked me if I had more fun than going to Disneyland. I told him it was the most fun I've had without going to Disneyland. Which, if you know me at all, that's saying something! Yes, I swooned when Jacob took off his shirt for the first time, and yes I cheered when Edward came on the screen.
The YW presidency minus one who is due any day!

Big smiles!

Waiting in line



My mom and sister (yes I consider them my friends!)


My friend Jana



Almost time to go in!


A little slap-happy!


Just finished watching Twilight, waiting to see New Moon



The gang!




And the other side
The movie passed my expectations and was so so so good! Can not wait until Eclipse comes out in June, just in time for my birthday!










1 comment:

Karen said...

That looks like so much fun! I really like Twilight too.