Sunday, January 10, 2010

Our New Year's Adventure Part 3

Today we had to decide if we wanted to stay in San Diego and shop and then go to the beach and surf, or drive up to Santa Monica and go bike ridding with my family. Mark and I couldn't decide so we left it up to the kids. They decided to go bike ridding. Adam was so tired, he slept through getting dressed!
Peter and Sam posing on our balcony

Cute Peter


packing up


We met up with my parents, my brother, and my sister and her family at the Santa Monica pier. We rode our bikes through Santa Monica, Venice, and then ate in Marina Del Ray and then rode back. We rode about 20 miles!
Papa with some of his (grand)sons


Sam and Jonah





Laura and her cute family



me and my cute family!



Mark and I in our matching sweatshirts from Santa!



Me!




Adam wants to ride Daddy's bike.

All of us!






A nice place for a rest.






Adam loves his trailer!






We got back to the pier right before the sun set!


After our bike ride, everyone headed off in different directions. My little family went to Bay Cities Deli only to find out it was closed! so now onto Hollywood to eat at Fab's Hot dogs, only to find out they were closed too, We were not thinking about New Year's Day being a holiday. We know Pink's Hot dogs was open so off we went, only to find the line out the door and wrapped around the building! We were way too hungry to wait, so we ended up at In-N-Out in Hollywood, it was packed, but really good!

Adam made a friend!





We had so much fun eating at places that was featured on T.V., there are still many more places to try, can't wait until our next food road trip!

















1 comment:

Jessica said...

Looks like you had heaps of fun! Lemuel and I can't wait to do something like that; a Triple D vacation sounds so perfect!