Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pine wood derby

I have been waiting almost 10 years (ever since I found out I was having a boy) for Peter to participate in the pine wood derby. Sam was able to build a car too, and it was lots of fun to watch Mark be into it as much as Peter and Sam were. They planned out their designs and paint colors, and weight, and ended up with some cool looking cars. We had dinner before the racing. Yummy soup and bread.



Peter getting some more beads



Mark looking at the cars one last time before racing.




Some people make some pretty amazing cars.





Peter with his car






Sam and his car







Adam with his car I bought in the $ section at Target


Peter's car coming in first!



Peter and Sam's cars' came in 1st and 2nd!




Peter won for most "holiest" car
We all had a fun night and I look forward to many, many, more racing years.




No comments: