Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy 10th birthday Peter!

My little boy turned 10! It is so much fun watching him grow and mature. I could tell he's getting older because this year for his birthday, he didn't get any toys!
For his birthday dinner, he wanted a cheese pizza from Costco. Which is a step up from last years request, tomato soup. When my kids ask for this stuff on their birthdays, when they can go anywhere, does that mean we eat out too much?

I made brownies for him, because Sunday is my mom's birthday, Easter, and General Conference so we are having a cake then with the whole family.


Sam and Adam got Peter a book



Peter wanted "stuff for his room" so my parents got him an alarm clock radio. He also got a cool lamp from Uncle Jason.




Mark and I got him a camera. He was so excited!






He also got a movie and some money!



We played a little rock band...

Adam and Peter playing bass




My dad on drums, my mom and I took turns singing, Mark playing lead, it was lots of fun!
Peter had a great birthday, I love him so much!








No comments: