Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Happy 4th of July

The 4th of July is my favorite holiday!  We have a wonderful tradition every year including a pancake breakfast, a movie, swimming, BBQ, and of course fireworks!



 Shafter always has their firework show on the 3rd, so we are able to see two great shows every year!
Shafter has a burger stand called the General that has great burgers so we got some to go and ate them while waiting for the show to start.


 They also have pretty great milkshakes!


On the 4th, we went to the pancake breakfast with great friends and great food. 



Adam with his friend Christopher.


 At BC for the fireworks!

Mark and I waiting for the movie start.  We saw the Lone Ranger and LOVED it!  I really don't know why so many people disliked it.  Everyone from my dad down to my 5 year old loved it.  I think we need more family movies like this!   




Just waiting for the sun to go down...



How's this for a selfie?



Fun skydivers








No comments: