Saturday, October 12, 2013

Magic Mountain


The boys are finally tall enough to ride the rides at Magic Mountain!  Peter and Sam were abler to ride everything and Adam had fun on Ninja and the water rides!


Ready for a very fun day


Tatsu is a super fun ride.


We get to fly like Superman!  Peter and Mark ready to go!


Full Throttle is the newest coaster there, so fun!



Adam on Jet Stream- his favorite ride of the day!


His cool Batman cape he won!


Sam and I on Tatsu



I HATE water rapid rides.  I am ALWAYS on the side that has the huge wave that comes over the seats.  I thought this time I'll chance it and ride with the family...I got soaked.  I was the only one on the raft that it happened to.  Not. Very.  Happy.


time for a break



The boys had so much fun on the Tidal Wave Bridge.









Adam and Mark on the bumper cars








Lunch time, yummy pizza



cute!



Funny hat


In line for Superman


On top of the red observation tower.





snacks!





No comments: