Thursday, June 16, 2016

August fun

August is a sad month for me.  It means that our fun summer is almost over and we have to get back to real life soon, but we enjoy every last moment of it!

Peter was gone for a week at YM camp and then was at a track camp at BYU so when he got home we had decided we needed a family day which included lunch and a movie.




Mark and I went to Fake-A-Palooza.  It was so much fun!  


We saw Areo-myth, this guy did a pretty fantastic job.


Mark's 20th year high school reunion was this year, well actually both of ours is this year, but I didn't go to mine.  we spent the day up in Tehachapi at the Mountain Festival then the boys stayed at Grandma's house while Mark and I went to the reunion.


The boys had fun!





I'm ready to get a sneak peek into "high school" Mark.  


lazy summer days


Happy Birthday Papa!





1st day of school---Boo!
 Peter-10th grade


 Sam-7th grade


Adam-3rd grade 



he's still loving home schooling!

No comments: