Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Last day in Nashville

Today is our last day in Nashville, we are all flying home later in the day.  We decided to spend the morning at Andrew Jackson's home, Hermitage.  While everyone else was still getting ready, decided to take a few more pictures of the resort because I think it's so pretty.  







Such a fun restaurant


And I loved exploring all the little caves and tunnels 









On the way to breakfast we passed by the Grand Ole Opry


had breakfast at Cracker Barrel.  


We are here!


This is exactly what I pictured Tennessee to look like!


I love the color of this tree



That's a big spider

















I love this story



We took a wagon ride around the property


That;s a lot of cotton


After touring Hermitage, we stopped and Steak N Shake for lunch then drove to the airport.

Goodbye Nashville


pretty clouds

oops, one for picture at Hermitage!


We got back to San Diego really late where I stayed with the Ballards then Steve took me to the car rental place so I could  drive back home.  It was a really fun trip!

No comments: