Thursday, June 16, 2016

My super fun Birthday Weekend!

I can't believe I am 38!  That sounds so old, but I still feel like I'm in my 20's so I guess its all okay.  Kathryn and I drove down to L.A. to see The Late Late Show with James Corden.  We had a great day shopping at the Grove, eating a yummy lunch, and seeing the show.  

Happy James Corden Day! 

the remains of a yummy lunch

So fun!



What's a girls trip without some selfies?



The next day was my party.  Some pretty awesome guys have a band called MLC and they played at my party, it was pretty cool.  And Kathryn did an amazing job with all the cute decorations, and Mark did great with planning the whole shindig!


friends!



holy crap that's a lot of candles!

Some fun shoes I got with some birthday money.
It was a great weekend and I am so thankful for my family and friends!

No comments: