Monday, June 20, 2016

September Things


This September had lots of pretty sunsets and promises of cooler weather.

We had a Krispy Kreme in town then it closed down.  We were all sad and had to drive to LA when we wanted our fix.  Now a Krispy Kreme opened up again which the boys were very excited about!    On opening day Mark and the boys waited in line to get some doughnuts.   



One afternoon I couldn't find Adam anywhere, I finally found him upstairs taking a nap on my bed!
(he's so cute)



a gorgeous sunset 


Adam putting together a new Lego set 




Mark and I went to see the Beach Boys in concert, it was so much fun!





Peter won the Coach Vince award! 


My cute little guy 



I went with Adam on his field trip to the fair.   






watching the duck show with our new duck whistle 


cute sheep.

No comments: