Sunday, September 25, 2016

Knotts Berry Farm 12-21-15

December 21st we spent the day at Knotts Berry Farm with my sister and her family.  I haven't been here since I was 12 and the kids have never been here because we always decide to go to Disneyland instead!  But we thought this would be a fun change.  The boys we not very impressed and said they would ALWAYS prefer Disney.  We still had a fun day though and enjoyed some different attractions.  


 In line to ride the Silver Bullet


 waiting to ride Montezuma's Revenge


This ride was so funny.  we were walking by and thought this line looks short.  We were so wrong!  Jaguar has a stinking long line! 


Still in line.   


Sidewinder was a fun ride with cousins.  

I didn't take a lot of pictures which surprised me. We did enjoy Xcelerator, Coast Rider, Boomerang, and the log ride.  And the Voyage to the Iron Reef was really fun.  


We couldn't leave before having some berry funnel cakes!


No comments: