Monday, September 1, 2008

A Perfect Sunday

I love Sundays that seem to last forever. Yesterday was one of those days. We came home from church and ate lunch. Then Adam took a two and a half hour nap!!! He NEVER sleeps that long! Peter and Sam played outside the whole afternoon, so I was able to read the paper and clean a bit and then I sat down to watch football with Mark. While watching the game, I fell asleep and when I woke up, (on my own, not by the kids fighting or bugging me) they were still outside and Adam was still sleeping! I was able to visit my next door neighbor and her new baby by myself. When I came home, Adam was up and Mark was making blueberry pancakes, Yum! I played with Adam and watched The Sound of Music on T.V. After dinner, we played some board games with the kids and then had root beer floats and watched Ratatouille. The boys all went to bed with no probems and Mark and I were able to spend some time together. It was such a nice peaceful and relaxing day!

1 comment: