Saturday, January 31, 2009

So my husband has decided that he is a surfer. He has been a few times with our good friends who live in San Diego and now he's hooked. When I asked him what he wanted for Christmas this year, he wanted a surfboard. So we went to San Diego during the New Year weekend and Mark and his friend went shopping because there is a much better selection of surfboards in San Diego than in Bakersfield for some reason. He got a used one until A: he's really good and B: we can afford a new one.
What do I think of his new hobby? I love it! I loved surfers in high school, in fact a boy I used to date surfed and played lead guitar in a band, (I thought he was so cool) so now I can say I am married to a surfer and a guitar player ( okay so what if he can only play guitar hero, a girl can dream) and he's so much better than that boy from high school. Love ya babe!

1 comment:

Ken and Cari said...

That's pretty sweet. I'm glad he's hooked, I love surfing!