Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A surprise!

The other morning, I was cleaning up the kitchen when I heard a scratching sound from the laundry room. I thought it was the dog or it was coming from outside. When it didn't stop, I went to investigate and this is what I found! A bird had somehow flown into the laundry room and was flying around. It let me pick him up and carry it all over the house before I put on a tree outside. Poor baby bird...



Sorry these pictures are blurry, I think the camera had a hard time focusing on something so close!

Adam was afraid of the bird, I tried to get him to pet it, but he wouldn't even come near it!



putting the bird back in the tree










Good-bye my little feathered friend!






1 comment:

Anniebanannie said...

Ahhh...you are just like Mary Poppins. I always wanted a little bird to come land on my finger.