Monday, November 30, 2009

Back in August my dad's side of the family had a reunion. All of the cousins were really close when we were growing up, but we haven't all been together in a LONG time! It was really nice to see them all again with their families. My dad is the youngest of eight and so all of my cousins are older than me and growing up, they all seemed like my big brothers and sisters. We had fun getting together even though it was 108 degrees that day!
This was just on the sidewalk at the park, I had to take a picture!

Adam and mommy


Ryker, Warren, and Adam



This is my dad's mom, or Granny and most of us call her. She is an amazing woman. My grandpa died when I was a baby. She remarried and then he died when I was around
ten. She is so strong and funny and super nice!



Everyone!


The grand kids. Most of us anyway, some weren't able to make it




All the great grandkids






No comments: