Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving 09

We had Thanksgiving at my house this year. I really enjoyed setting my table with my new dishes and decorating the house. It was fun having everyone over, but was a lot of work! I had my parents, my grandma, my two sisters with their families, and my brother over that was 18 people! My brother-in-law smoked the turkeys and a ham, yum! We had a fun day followed by a fun filled day of shopping! My sister and I waited in line at Toys R Us at midnight, didn't get out of there until 2:30 and then I was at the mall at 4! I didn't go to sleep that night! This is my pretty table

our place settings. The turkeys I made have Thanksgiving jokes on the feathers.

Yummy brownies. They were a hit with the kids!


My mom made this Thanksgiving tree. we all wrote what we are thankful for on the leaves.



cute cousins!


Laura, Michael, and Peter


Getting ready to eat!


Peter and his newest cousin Evva



Adam eating pumpkin pie




Sam and Peyton eating pie!





Warren




Pie and football!




Sammy eating the marshmallows of the sides!




talking and snacking.



Sam's cousin Jonah spent the night




Saturday we just stayed home and played and watched football.





playdoh is fun!

















No comments: