Friday, December 11, 2009

Last soccer tournament of the year!

We can FINALLY take a break from soccer! Don't get me wrong, I love that my boys play and that Mark is so involved, but it's so nice to be done for awhile and have our Saturdays back! Peter played two games. This is his first game at 8:00!


Between games, we went to the grocery store and got stuff for a picnic.
And took the kids to Heart Park.

My boys trying to rake leaves with sticks! They actually made a good sized pile to jump in.



Adam on the slide




Peter running up the slide





Sam chased the peacocks






my handsome boys in a tree



A very fun tree!





Peter!




Sam!



Adam!








Kids playing in the goal





Peter's second game




getting a few pointers



On this play, Peter got yellow-carded. He stopped the red team from scoring, but then he had to sit out for a bit. Peter didn't mean to do what he did, he felt really bad and started to cry. The parents were all happy because he saved the goal and that helped him feel a little better.




rolling down the hill






Waling back to car





Good-bye soccer season, I will miss you. Nope, not really!





















No comments: