Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

Christmas Eve was a CRAZY day! At least it felt like it to me, I was super sick with a nasty cold and just didn't have the energy that I normally have. Everything was a chore and not fun like it should have been. I was cranky and short with my kids and in turn frustrated with myself for feeling sick and not being "the fun, happy mom" my kids should have, especially on Christmas! My hubby really stepped up and kept our home cheerful throughout the day. He even did a lot of the baking when I had to sit down and rest. We did have a great Christmas Eve and the boys had fun! Making yummy goodies





At my parents house for our Christmas program (the BIG red book)


getting ready to start





Peter and Nana singing




Adam and Ryker dancing while we were singing. Ryker is 6 weeks younger than Adam. It is so cute watching them play together







The wise men




Bringing gifts to baby Jesus



Papa and Sam singing





Peter and Mark





Avva giving Papa kisses




Nana and Evva





While we were at my parents house, the Pajama Elf came and brought the boys presents!




Peter and Sam in their new jammies



Tracking Santa on NORAD


All snug in bed





Mark reading Twas the Night Before Christmas. This is a tradition my dad started when I was little.




so cute




They love this story.



Can't wait!





























No comments: