Sunday, December 27, 2009

School Christmas programs

For Peter's school's Christmas program, the beginning band played Jingle Bells and Hot Cross Buns. Peter is learning to play the bells/drums. I've got to say that I wasn't thrilled when he came home from school saying that he wanted to play the drums, but let me tell you, listening to him practice the bells sounds so much better than if he were playing a brass or reed instrument! He seems so tall to me!
The only bad thing about the bells, is that he is in the back!

The pretty decorations.


This is Sam's school's Christmas program. All the first graders sang All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. It was really cute. Sam cracks me up, he is such a clown all the time, but when he gets up in front of a crowd, he is so serious! Smile Sam!



1st graders




seriously...smile!






No comments: