Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th Part 1.

We started our Saturday with our ward pancake breakfast. It was fabulous as always with great friends and food.

After breakfast, we went to the Marketplace to watch Toy Story 3. We had some time before the movie so we let the kids play by the fountain.
(Uncle)Sam

My beautiful boys


Me!



Sam took this picture, not too bad!




Mark and his boys





Me and my boys


getting ready to watch the movie. I was bawling at the end, I looked over at Mark and he was crying too!



After the movie we headed over to my parents house for a BBQ and swimming.




After the BBQ, we went to Shafter to watch their fireworks. Our friends own a rock wall and had it set up there. So Peter and Sam were able to climb it when they weren't busy. I think they climbed it about 10 times!



Sam at the top



Peter at the top.
Shafter's firework show was really good, totally worth the drive. We had a wonderful day!




No comments: