Sunday, July 4, 2010

Eclipse

Last Tuesday, my friend Mandi and I got in line to see Eclipse at 1:00 for the midnight show. Are we crazy? Yes! Did we have a fantastic time? YES!!!! Throughout the day, our friends (yes, moms and sisters are included as our friends) came to join us in line. We all got tickets to watch Twilight, New Moon, AND Eclipse so we were let into the theater at 5:30 and started watching the movies at 6:30. Between Twilight and New Moon, we went to Vons and got Ben and Jerry's to watch during New Moon. When Eclipse finally started, we were very excited and then right when they were training, the film brakes!!! We had to wait an hour before they fixed it, but we got free tickets to come back and watch it again, score! Mom, Christa, and I in line.

My friend Mandi and her mom

Mandi, me, Willow, Laura, and Mom.






Laura, Christa, me, and Mom.
We all loved the movie and had a fabulous time, can't wait until 11/11!





No comments: