Friday, July 2, 2010

Last day of school

I just realized that I have not blogged since the kids got out of school! That is a good thing because we have been having so much fun this summer, but I don't want to get anymore behind than I already am so here we go...


Sam and his friends on the last day of 1st grade.

Adam wanted a picture too!



Sam's school had a reading rally and awards show. This is Sam waiting for his award.


They had these guys come out and do some cool basketball/gymnastics tricks.



Sam thought they were so cool!



After Sam's school awards, I went to Peter's school where he received his letter. It's just like high school where you have to participate in so many school activities and get good grades. Not very many kids got their letter in 4th grade.



He also made Principal's list all four quarters this year!

I still have a month of blogging to do, but my kids want me to play Wii with them so I think I will do that instead!






No comments: