Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Busy Spring!


This is just some things we have been up to lately.  

Peter and his friend competed in National History Day this year.  They did it on school payer and won the outstanding achievement award. 



Peter at the competition.   





Just a cute picture of Adam.  He tries so hard to keep up with his older brothers! 



My great uncle passed away in March so my mom, brother, and I  drove up to Sacramento for his funeral.  After, we stopped at Sutter's Fort which was just down the street from the church.  This was a fun little piece of history to see!



Sam's school hosted a Father/Son BBQ, being in the PTA, I was there helping so I got to go too!  They had a fun time! 



Peter played on a AYSO Spring Select team this year.  This was their final tournament. 





Go Spartans! 






Peter turned 14!












Sam had his Pinewood derby  






Adam at his 1st grade school carnival.  I worked the carnival so I didn't get to take a lot of pictures, but I got some of him eating cotton candy!


This has been a very busy spring so far!

No comments: