Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My surprise trip to Disneyland Dec 15th 2014

Early Monday morning, I get woken up to Mark's alarm going off at 3:00 AM.  I grumpily ask him why in the world is his alarm set at 3AM.  He says it's because we are going to Disneyland today!  I'm like what? wait...Really?! This is our anniversary/birthday gifts this year so its just the two of us going, woo hoo!  I was just so surprised that he thought of everything and organized getting kids to school and picking them up and everything.  We got there right at opening and continued to have an amazing day! 
 
 
 
so happy!



 
 
Space is fun



We took this picture to send to Peter since he "loves" this ride so much. hehehe!






 
Love the Jingle Cruise





 
Hello Trader Sam!




Getting ready to ride Thunder Mountain


 
funny faces



 
lunch time at the Hungry Bear.  I love their fried tomato sandwich.  


 
Main Street USA




California Adventure time






 
we are so scared to ride Tower of Terror!





Mark in line getting some ice cream



Yummy root beer float


 
Pretty!


 
 
Taking a break waiting for our fast pass time for Screamin'




Yay!



Time to look for Herold



Fun time on the tea cups






cute, but no...



I can not believe how much money this Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is!  So glad I have boys!!!



Pretty castle




 
 
Nice relaxing train ride




 
Mark surprised me with dinner at the Blue Bayou!  I was so surprised!





 
 
 
 
Expensive, but worth it!  Salmon and risotto



and filet mignon and lobster.  so yummy! 

We had the most perfect day.  It was really fun to be here as a couple and have a totally relaxing and fun day.  I really enjoyed just being me and not a mom for a day.  I did miss my kids of course and always have so much fun when we are all together, but it was so nice to not have to answer a zillion questions throughout the day and to be a little more carefree than I usually am.  BEST. PRESENT. EVER! 

No comments: