Monday, June 27, 2016

Nashville day 2 October 9th 2015

The view from our room, I just like how green it is.  This morning was spent at the convention.  It was pretty cool.




Learning about heathy chocolate!


Durning lunch it started to rain!



We're #1!


After the conference, we headed out to take a haunted tour of Nashville.  


Our tour guide.


This hotel is supposedly haunted.


looks pretty creepy to me


the capitol building


a statue of a Union soilder.  


President Polk's tomb


Jackson, the twin of this statue is in Jackson Square in New Orleans.


Nashville from Capitol Hill


Pretty





The Batman building


This is a cool tour








We saw the Ryman!



They say touching the doors of the Ryman brings good luck!


friends!





Inside Tootsies



Back at the resort, we did a little exploring and some shopping.


My friend back home asked if I wore my cowboy boots, so I sent her a picture of me wearing my Converse.  

No comments: