Monday, June 27, 2016

Nashville Day one

I had a chance to go to Nashville to attend a healthy chocolate convention.  Healthy chocolate?  Heck yeah I'm going to learn more about this stuff!  BTW, it's amazing!  So I went down to San Diego and stayed with the Ballards because Liz and I are flying to Nashville the next day.  

Thursday Oct.8th we flew from San Diego to Nashville with a layover in Denver where we met up one of Liz's friends, Serena and one of Serena's friends.  

flying over San Diego




We had a long travel day, but we made it.  We are staying at the Opryland Resort which is so pretty.  we ate dinner in our resort.  I had the best lobster bisque.  


This butternut squash was yummy too.


the view from our table.


These desserts were so good!


The pretty glass ceiling in the lobby.  

No comments: